Raving Bots is a modest studio working on state-of-the-art vehicle simulations for training facilities, automotive industry, and military applications. We also provide outsourcing services for clients on four continents. Right now, we are looking for a mobile game programmer.
We are hiring!
Mobile Game Programmer
What do we expect from you?
- Good programming skills,
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies,
- Understanding the challenges of mobile game development,
- At least two years of experience working with iOS or Android API (OpenGL, Cocos, Unity, or UE4 is a plus),
- Practical knowledge of Git version control system,
- Good communication skills and fluency in English or Polish.
What can we offer?
- New challenges and environment conducive to self-development,
- Flexible full-time and part-time cooperation variants,
- Possibility to work on-site and remotely (our office is in the centre of Wroclaw),
- A chance to get involved in our primary projects (Unity and Unreal Engine) and learn something new,
- Competitive salary 5 000 – 16 000 PLN net per month on B2B,
- A cosy board games corner.
How to apply?
- Please attach your CV but don’t forget to add a link to your portfolio (projects).
- Include the following clause: “I give Raving Bots Sp. z o.o. my consent for processing my personal data contained in my job application letter to carry out the recruitment procedure, according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of 27 April 2016.”
- Send us your job application on our email address – email@example.com – with a subject “Mobile game programmer”.
- We may ask you to solve a test or send us your code samples for verification purposes.
- Due to our small HR department, we can contact only selected candidates, although we would like to meet you all.
Apply Now!Apply Now!