The overall pace of the game has been significantly accelerated. The bunnies now move about twice as fast as before. This has affected:
- the strength of physics-based weapons,
- recoil and explosion forces,
- missile and grenade launching strength,
- weapon mobility parameter,
- collision damage parameters.
- precise laser guiding of the bazooka missile,
- more dynamic bullet trail,
- performance optimizations,
- small fixes.
- New weapon: Punching Gloves
- Furnished interiors in Residential level
- More blood
- A shortcut for Extinguisher (pad: Y, keyboard: Q)
- Easier Gravity Gun launching (charge and release any key to throw an object)
- New water material
- New FXs and terrain marks
- Improved performance
In the next update, we will focus on a new UI system. It is required for weapon customization and new game modes. Then, we will start implementing online multiplayer. During that time, we will also be working on a single-player campaign.
- Two new bunnies and remastered old ones. Vote for the ugliest one in the comments!
- The bunnies now have different weight (jump range), speed, and initial health. Your feedback is welcome.
- New atmospheric music in Ice Floe map.
- Fixed the beheaded bunny error when pausing the game (probably). Let us know if it still happens.
- We have finally replaced the free ugly detonator FX with our own animated cartoon explosion. It is so good that we will release it on Unity Asset Store.
- The Windows version now uses XInput instead of Unity input for controllers. It results in a wider controller support, and it fixes some problems with the triggers. We have also found that FPS affected input sensitivity, which was fixed.
- Reimplemented the weapon aiming system (should be good now).
- Added Linux version.
- Improved HUD (weapon cycle widget).
- Added config files to mess with the game parameters (check our forum for more info).
Preparations for launching the game on Steam in Early Access are in full swing. For those who are anxious to get the game, we have good news: the release can be expected this month.