Check out our Unity Asset Store page for upgraded packages:
Check out a free prototype on itch.io! What is unique about this game concept is that you can play it using many keyboards and mice connected to your desktop at the same time. Gamepads are also supported. Invite your friends for a split-screen skirmish, in which you can:
- battle with 6 players at once,
- jump around a little planet,
- make comets, a lot of comets,
- die in a terribly squeaky way.
The complete project and source code is included with the Multi-Input library, which was used in this game.
The overall pace of the game has been significantly accelerated. The bunnies now move about twice as fast as before. This has affected:
- the strength of physics-based weapons,
- recoil and explosion forces,
- missile and grenade launching strength,
- weapon mobility parameter,
- collision damage parameters.
- precise laser guiding of the bazooka missile,
- more dynamic bullet trail,
- performance optimizations,
- small fixes.